Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a Press & Media Assistant to work within the club’s communications team.
Reporting to the Press & Media Manager, the post-holder will:
- Provide effective support on the Press, Media, Communications and Marketing functions of the Football Club.
- Help to produce and deliver first class football content across Luton Town’s website and social media platforms.
- Maintain and update all sections of the Club website, iFollow and YouTube channels.
- Contribute to the matchday programme and assist in the production and editing process.
- Be available to work across evenings and weekends, covering all first-team matches home and away and providing high quality written content.
- Attend and report on other club activities and events in the community and help to raise the profile of the Club in a positive way.
Luton Town does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
- Job Title: Press & Media Assistant
- Location: Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
- Contract: Full-time permanent
- Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit a CV with cover letter to Stuart Hammonds, Press & Media Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Monday 9th March 2020.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview process, to take place during week commencing 16th March 2020.
Luton Town is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
Luton Town FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity.
Living Wage Foundation
Luton Town FC was the first professional football club in England to be fully accredited by the Real Living Wage Foundation (www.livingwage.org.uk).