Luton Town Supporters' Trust (LTST) is for the fans of Luton Town Football Club and was formed by a merger of Trust In Luton (TIL) and Luton Town Supporters' Club. LTST is a democratic organisation of supporters whose aims are to secure the future of the Club, keeping the Club with the fans where it belongs.
The aims of LTST are:
- To strengthen the bonds between the club and local community.
- To work for the football and financial success of the club.
- To uphold and preserve the tradition and heritage of Luton Town, and to secure the club's long term future in Luton.
- To encourage and promote supporter representation on the club's board acting as communication to the supporters.
- To acquire shares in the club, formally creating a supporters' stakeholding.
- To promote coaching schemes to develop the football skills of local young people and promote local interest in football.
- To raise money in such a way as to promote the aims and objectives of Luton Town Supporters Trust and to the benefit of the local community.
- To ensure that all profit is reinvested back into the club.
The best way anyone can help LTST, and indeed the football club, is to get involved. Make sure you have a voice by joining LTST. Remember this is an annual subscription and your membership may have lapsed! Encourage your friends who have yet to join to become part of Luton Town Football Club by joining LTST.
All supporters of Luton Town Football Club can join Luton Town Supporters' Trust (LTST) whether they are adults (£10 per year) or children (£5 per year). You can also make additional donations that are gratefully received. LTST use the money raised to support both activities within the football club and in the community.
LTST also welcome anyone who can give any amount of time or expertise to the running of LTST. This could be in the form of a few hours per month or by joining the LTST Board. If you have professional expertise (accounting, legal, IT, marketing, property/planning etc) then LTST would be delighted if you could offer ad-hoc help when they need specific skills, or even act as an "advice line".
Your board members now are :
- Tony Murray (Chair)
- Mark Chapman (Vice-Chair)
- Peter Mitchell (Secretary)
- Les Miller (Treasurer)
- Mick Follett (Membership Secretary)
- Kevin Harper (Media Officer)
- Nikki Middleton (Board Member)
- Colin Adamson (Board Member)
- June Adamson (Board Member)
- Maryan Broadbent (Board Member)
- Helen Gatward (Board Member)
- Paul Stephens (Board Member)
- Derek Sheppard (Board Member)
- Patron: Joan Bartholomew / President: John Moore
To learn more, and to become a Trust member - visit us at http://www.lutontownsupporterstrust.com