Safeguarding at Luton Town
Luton Town Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The club has systems in place to ensure that the welfare of vulnerable groups is dealt with appropriately and sensitively.
Everyone working at the club has a duty of care to safeguard the welfare of children and young people by creating an environment that protects them from harm. Our standards of practice ensure all staff are fully aware and understand their responsibilities under safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance.
All staff are alert to signs of abuse or maltreatment and will refer concerns to the relevant Designated Safeguarding Officers using the agreed safeguarding procedures.
The club ensures that all staff that have a direct responsibility for children, young people or vulnerable adults (vulnerable groups) have been subject to the most stringent of recruitment practices which include Enhanced Criminal Record Checks and reference checks.
Academy Designated Safeguarding Officer
Dale Brunton - Dale.Brunton@lutontown.co.uk
Read our safeguarding policies
To read our safeguarding policies in full, please click on the links below to download the pdf files.
- Acceptable use of IT Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Whistle-blowing Safeguarding Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Safeguarding Children Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Anti-bullying Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Safer Recruitment Policy 2020-21 - Feb 2021
- Complaints Policy and Procedure 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Dealing with Disclosures of Youth Sexual Imagery Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Photography Image Consent Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Prevent Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Transportation Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020
- Trips Tours and Tournaments Policy 2020-21 - Nov 2020