Commercial Booking Rules and Regulations
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS 2022/23
- Scope of terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to any acquisition and use by customers of matchday sponsorship and hospitality packages sold by Luton Town Football Club 2020 Ltd (“LTFC”), including: matchday hospitality packages for use in the Eric Morecambe Lounge, Trophy Room, John Moore Lounge, Millennium Suite and Executive Boxes at the LTFC Kenilworth Road stadium.
- These terms and conditions apply for the duration of the 2022/23 season and shall remain in force until further notice.
- Hospitality packages
- The nature and scope of packages sold to customers are detailed in the LTFC Commercial Brochure, a copy of which is available on request. LTFC reserves the right to change the details of these packages, subject to giving written notice to customers with an existing valid booking.
- All hospitality suites are available for customers’ use during certain pre-designated times before and after the match, and at half time. Customers are required to watch the match from their designated stadium seat.
- Value added tax
- LTFC is obliged to charge, and all hospitality bookings will be subject to, VAT on all transactions with customers, and it is not the responsibility of LTFC to ensure that any tax charged is reclaimable as a business expense by customers.
- Payment of invoices
- Payments of invoices can be made by the following methods: debit or credit card, cheque or through the BACS system.
- Payment by debit / credit card should be made payable direct to a member of the LTFC Commercial Team by phone on 01582 411622. Any cheques should be made out to ‘Luton Town Football Club 2020 Ltd’ and sent to: Commercial Department, Luton Town Football Club, 1 Maple Road East, Luton, Beds, LU4 8AW. Any BACS payments should have your name and surname or business name or the invoice number or your Account Reference as reference and sent to: Account Number – 0615 9550 Sort Code – 12-20-26.
- Other payment terms are as follows:
a) Full payment of charges is required to confirm your booking.
b) Charges must be paid in full when booking by debit / credit card or in 7 days of the date of any invoice if the customer is being invoiced to pay by BACS.
c) Please note that any tickets will not be issued nor will be able to be used and bookings may be cancelled immediately by LTFC should the payment terms not be adhered to.
- Cancellation of a booking by either party must be notified to the other party in writing, failing which the cancellation will not be effective.
- LTFC reserves the right to make changes to the date and time of any booking and to cancel the booking if, for any reason, the relevant match is rescheduled, postponed or cancelled. LTFC will bear no responsibility nor liability for loss, damages, costs or inconvenience caused by any such rescheduling, postponements or cancellations. LTFC will undertake to notify customers of any such changes as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- If a customer cancels part or all of their booking, LTFC will respond in writing within seven days of receipt of the written notice. This response will confirm the cancellation and whether the customer remains liable to pay the relevant charges. A refund of charges will only be made if LTFC resells the cancelled package for the same value.
- Any refunds of credit card payments will be made by LTFC to the respective credit card account. Any refunds of debit card payments will be made by LTFC through the respective debit account. Under NO circumstances will a cash refund be given.
- All refunds and credit notes will be made to the original party to the transaction.
- If LTFC determines that, in its discretion, a cancelled booking may be transferred to a different fixture, the transfer can only take place for other matches during the 2022/23 season. Any cancelled bookings cannot be transferred to a following season.
- Dress and behaviour codes
Customers must comply with the following dress codes:
- Eric Morecambe – Directors Balcony / Sponsors Area seating: Smart Casual. Unacceptable clothing includes sportswear, such as running trainers, t-shirts, hoodies and jogging bottoms. Smart denim is permitted. Replica shirts are not permitted for Adults, but children under 14 are allowed to wear replica shirts.
- Eric Morecambe – Front of Directors Box (you will be made aware on booking if your seats are here): Strictly smart. Gentlemen must wear a collar and tie and ladies must dress in an appropriately smart manner appropriate. No jeans or trainers are permitted, including by children.
- Trophy Room: Smart Casual: (as described above).
- Executive Boxes: – Smart Casual (as described above).
- John Moore Lounge: Smart Casual (as described above).
- Millennium Suite: Smart Casual (as described above).
- Any customer (or their guests) who does not comply with the above dress code will unfortunately be refused entry to the ground. Please be aware if you do not follow the dress code and entry is refused, we do not have any other seats available in the ground. Away colours are not permitted in any suite at any time.
- Any hospitality booked is within the home areas of the ground. If any of your guests make themselves known as an away supporter, they will immediately be ejected from the ground. This rule, which is part of the ground regulations, applies in the interests of the safety of your guests.
- Drunken and loutish behaviour and any other behaviour found to be offensive to other customers will not be tolerated under any circumstances, and customers will be ejected if they behave in this manner.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, all customers and their guests must also at all times abide by the ground regulations, which are printed on the reverse of the matchday ticket.
- There is specific legislation governing the serving of alcohol in football stadiums and hospitality lounges, which may change from time to time. This legislation will apply at all times.
- Customers who have booked hospitality for a special occasion, such as a stag do or birthday, must advise LTFC of the occasion before the match date.
- All food and drink (whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic) consumed at the ground by any customer and their guests must be supplied by LTFC’s caterers only.
No matchday tickets will be posted out by LTFC. All matchday tickets will available to collect on the day from the relevant collection point at the ground as follows:
- Eric Morecambe / Trophy Room / John Moore / Millennium: collection from main reception on Maple Road East.
- Executive boxes 1-26: collection from Executive Box reception, Oak Road end of Beech Path.
- Executive boxes 27-28: collection from entry door to boxes 27/28 – Kenilworth End of Beech Path.
- Matchday photos
- Please be aware that any matchday photos taken by or on behalf of LTFC may be used by LTFC for promotional purposes. To opt out of this, please contact the Commercial Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMOKING POLICY
- Kenilworth Road is a non-smoking stadium including e-cigarettes. Guests may smoke outside the stadium. However a ticket will be required for re-entry. Any guest caught smoking inside the stadium will be asked to leave.