Following on from previous FIFA tournaments that have taken place over the last few weeks, we’re now looking for another 64 Playstation players to join our second Xbox tournament!
There’s a fantastic prize on offer for the winner of each of the tournaments we’re running; A PLACE ON OUR SPECIAL LUTON TOWN FC FIFA TEAM. The members of the squad will be made up of all the tournament winners, and each winner will be invited to Kenilworth Road to take part in the special official FIFA team photo for 2020-21! This really is a prize that money can’t buy!
The winners will also keep their shirt from the photo, and an opportunity to have the it signed by first-team players.
- Entrants will be competing against fellow Hatters supporters.
- Entry costs just £10 and there are 64 places available in each tournament.
- Proceeds from the tournament will be used to help fund important functions at the Club during the Coronavirus crisis. We will also make a donation to our Club charity of the year, Signposts.
- The tournament will be a randomly seeded, one-v-one, single elimination tournament played using online friendlies with up-to-date squad lists.
- Participants must be aged 16 or older, those under 18 must have parental/guardian consent to take part in the tournament.
- For any result not completed, the match will be decided by a toss of a coin and LTFC will have sole decision-making authority on any disputes.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and the deadline for entry is 4:30pm on 15th May.
JOINING & PLAYING INSTRUCTIONS:
- To sign up for the tournament, please click here
- Within 24hrs you will be emailed a unique code to join the tournament. Before you join you will need to sign up for a Battlefy account, from which your fixtures will be distributed - https://battlefy.com/account/signup
- Fixtures will be going live at 12pm on matchday (16/05/20) on Battlefy, you will then have 30 minutes to check in on the match page. If you don’t check in on the match page before every match then you will automatically forfeit your match.
- Both players must submit a screenshot of the result & report the score on the match page within 20 mins of full time so we can verify the result (a picture taken of the screen with the result on will also be sufficient).
- If you progress to further rounds of the tournament, please make sure that you are keeping up to date with the tournament page so that you get your next opponent’s details as soon as other matches have finished.
May the best player win… GOOD LUCK!