Don't forget that our outdoor Family Zone will be in place for Saturday’s game against Huddersfield, with the club working hard to ensure that all the family can enjoy their day-out at Kenilworth Road.
With our Family Room, Hatters Hideout*, already full of games for kids to enjoy before the game, Junior Hatters can now take advantage of plenty of outdoor activities including:
- New child-friendly tarmac area, with outdoor games including Snakes & Ladders and Hopscotch
- The Happy Harry kiosk, which will sell a range of food and pocket-money retail items
- Designated eating area – seating available to enjoy your matchday snacks
- Special activities on our Family Fun Days
- Activity board – a range of ideas for things to do during your summer holidays and weekends
In addition to this, our Here to Help volunteers will be handing out Hatters I spy activity sheets for Junior Supporters - if you complete the sheet and send it back to us, we will send you a special certificate in the post!
Family Fun Days are also back this season and will see even more put on for Junior Hatters and their families, with the first coming up when we take on Hull City on Saturday 21st September.
Please note that the Family Zone is a NO SMOKING area and we would kindly ask that supporters respect the playing surface – helping to keep it clean by using the recycling bins provided!
*The Hatters Hideout can only be accessed if you have a ticket within the Kenilworth Road stand.