Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a part-time Academy Coach to join its thriving Category 3 structure.
The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in successfully developing football players. Reporting to a Phase Lead Coach, the post-holder will;
- Provide quality, age appropriate coaching to players in accordance with the Academy philosophy and coaching curriculum
- Deliver, monitor and periodically review each player’s individual learning plan
- Be fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Be familiar with all Academy policies and processes, working as part of an interdisciplinary approach to player development as per the Academy Performance Plan
- Be available to work across a number of evenings and regular weekends
Job Title: Academy Coach
Location: The Brache Training Ground, Luton / Ely Way Training Ground, Luton
Contract: Part-time, fixed term
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit an application form to Emily Howes, Academy Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Monday 2nd July.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to a formal interview, to take place on Monday 9th July or Tuesday 10th July
Luton Town is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
Luton Town FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity.