When the Hatters played Exeter on the 3rd February, their shirts carried the logo of club charity of the year Transitions UK
The Town finished that match with all three points, beating the Grecians 1-0 in a convincing display, that featured debuts from Flynn Downes, Jake Jervis and Lloyd Jones.
But the Club weren't the only winner on the day, as volunteers from Transitions UK were at the ground, helping to collect just over £1,000 for the charity - an impressive figure.
As in previous years, we're now offering you the chance to get your hands on one of the unique, individually signed, match worn Transitions UK shirts in our silent auction.
The skipper on the day was Alan Sheehan - whose shirt will also be signed by the entire team.
It's easy to take part
Simply select the lot you would like to bid on, and how much you would like it bid. You can bid on as many different lots as you like by filling in additional entry forms.
Please note that in submitting this form you are agreeing to pay the amount you have indicated if you are the winning bidder.
- Decide which of the shirts you would like to bid on.
- You can bid on as many shirts as you like, just complete the form again for subsequent bids.
- Decide how much you want to bid - all the profits go to Transitions UK Legion - so bid generously! The more you bid - the more likely you are to win the shirt.
- Click here to fill out this simple form, and click submit.
- Bids close at 3pm on Friday 23rd February.
Unfortuantely we are only able to accept bids from people with a UK address.
On behalf of Transitions UK we'd like to thank all supporters for their incredible generosity.