Card display, flags, players autographs, raffle prizes, sausages, cider and rock!
Sunday night’s result might have gone against us, but there’s still everything to play for. And with a sell-out crowd expected at Kenilworth Road on Thursday, we’re sure all supporters will do their bit to help cheer the lads on to Wembley.
With all the excitement around our play-off fixture against Blackpool, it’d be easy to forget that it’s our last game at Kenilworth Road for the 2016-17 season. To mark the occasion, there will be a number of extra activities going on around the ground.
Happy Harry and Hatty will be handing out special sticks of ‘Luton Rock’ for children ahead of the kick off.
KENNY END CARD DISPLAY
To help inspire the players with an extra show of colour and solidarity, we’ll be laying on a card display in the Kenilworth Road end, so if you’ve got a card on your seat, stand up and hold it aloft as the players run out for kick off.
PLAYERS SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS
A number of players will be signing autographs between 6.45 and 7.15 by Happy Harry’s lunch shack, and outside the Club shop at the top of Kenilworth Road.
SAUSAGES AND CIDER
Our catering team are converting the burger van in the Kenny End to become a specialist Sausage and Cider outlet, featuring a number of delicious specialist sausages, and thirst quenching ciders. You’ll be able to purchase a cider and a hot dog with the sausage of your choice for just £6, or £3 separately.
- Pork Welsh Dragon (Chilli & Leek)
- Lamb & Mint
- Pork & Apple
- Chicken & Apricot
- Old Rosie (7.3% abv)
- Rosie Pig (4.8% abv)
- Caple Rd (5% abv)
- Rekorderlig – choice of flavours available (4% abv)
WIN TERRIFIC PRIZES IN OUR FREE RAFFLE
We’ll be running a raffle throughout the stadium on Thursday evening, at the shop and all catering outlets. With each purchase, you’ll be given a ticket - giving you the opportunity to win one of the following excellent prizes:
- One free pint of beer at each of our home games next season (over 18s only)
- A mascot experience for one child at our pre-season match against Leicester City (tickets available on purchases for children)
- Three separate prizes of a 2017-18 home, away and third shirt.
The winning tickets will be drawn out no later than Monday 22nd May.
We want to see as much colour and atmosphere in the ground as possible on Thursday – so dig out your flags and bring them along with you. Please read the guidelines below with regards to bringing flags into the stadium.
We look forward to seeing you at Kenilworth Road on Thursday. The stadium will be open from 5:30pm, so get along nice and early and enjoy the build-up this important match.
COME ON YOU HATTERS!
- You don't need permission to bring a flag into the ground if it measure 4' x 3' (or smaller) in size. Handheld flags are generally fine as long as they aren't any bigger than this.
- If the flag is bigger than 4' x 3' you'll need to contact us so that we can ensure that the flag is to be hung somewhere appropriate.
- With small, handheld flags, it's best if the handle is plastic and or on fairly thin dowling (no broomhandles please!)
- Fire Retardant
- Flags that are larger than 4' x 3' have to be fire retardant. Before we can allow the flag into the ground, we'll need to see a valid fire safety certificate.
- Suitability – IMPORTANT
- The Club will not accept any flags that could be considered in any way abusive, political, defamatory, enticing racial hatred or any other kind of discrimination. We reserve the right to remove any flags that stewards or club officials consider to be inappropriate.