All you need to know ahead of tonight's massive Youth Cup tie
The Hatters Under-18s are aiming to become only the third Luton Town youth team to reach the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup when they take on Blackburn Rovers tonight at Ewood Park (7pm).
• FA Youth Cup quarter-final round – two-legged semi-final place up for grabs.
• Town last remaining Category 3 academy side left in last eight.
• Blackburn Category 1 academy outfit in EPPP system.
• Rovers fourth in Premier League U18 (North) Division (W11 D4 L7).
• Hatters only side from bottom two divisions of the Football League left in the competition.
• Town have seen off Colchester, Orient, Notts County, Oldham and Preston.
• Blackburn beaten Southend, Leicester and Villa so far.
• Winners to meet either holders Chelsea or Reading in semis.
• First time since 1997 Town side have reached the quarter-finals.
• Team containing Matthew Upson, Gary Doherty and Matthew Spring beat Watford after a replay.
• Town top goalscorer Freddie Hinds has 18 goals this season and three in the Youth Cup.
• Hatters likely to be without skipper Frankie Musonda through injury.
• Goalkeeper Liam Gooch has kept 17 clean sheets this season.
• The tie is the fifth successive away match for the Hatters in the competition.
• Three other quarter-final ties: Chelsea v Reading, Man City v Norwich, Arsenal v Liverpool.
Tuesday’s tie kicks-off at 7pm at Ewood Park. Entry is £4 for adults and £2 concessions. Town supporters will use turnstile L of the Jack Walker Stand and can park in car park B at the Darwen End of the stadium.
lutontown.co.uk will also be live from Ewood Park with live text updates together with post-match reports and reaction.
will be broadcasting live commentary from Ewood. Live Sports FMFor those not travelling who would like to listen to the game,