The stats you need to know after Tuesday's 1-1 draw
The stats you need to know after Tuesday night’s 1-1 draw with Yeovil.
• Alan Sheehan scored his first goal for the Club to equalise.
• It was the first goal scored by a Town defender since Luke Wilkinson’s goal at Morecambe on 29th September.
• The Town haven’t won a League 2 game at home on a Tuesday night this season (D2 L2).
• Sheehan’s goal ended a run of 376 minutes without a Luton goal at Kenilworth Road.
• The strike meant the Hatters avoided setting a new club record of failing to score in four successive home matches.
• The Hatters are on their worst run of home form in a season since 2000/01, with just three wins.
• Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu started a third consecutive match for the first time since September 2014.
• Alex Lawless made his 195th appearance for the Hatters while Jake Howells played his 325th match for the club.
• Yeovil only won one corner. The Town managed six and scored from one.
• 18-year-old goalscorer Liam Walsh, on-loan from Everton, netted his first senior goal.
• The Town’s overall match record now reads: Played 5,296. Won 2,112. Drew 1,288. Lost 1,898. Goals scored 8,406. Conceded 7,623.