Tonnes to read in our eighth issue of the season on Saturday
Our eighth issue of our programme this season goes on sale tomorrow and as usual it is packed with news, features and interviews.
To celebrate this campaign, our programme covers this season hark back to a previous classic encounter with the day’s opposition – and you can read more about the story behind the cover inside each issue. The weekend’s cover draws inspiration from the time the Town beat the original Wimbledon in the top flight in 1992.
Saturday’s 76-page programme, which you can buy online here
, has tonnes to keep your occupied if you’re in the ground early before the match or sitting on the train on your way home afterwards.
Inside issue eight we hear from manager John Still, captain Stephen McNulty, while chairman Nick Owen pens the notes from the boardroom.
And if that wasn't enough, feast your eyes on what else is inside:
• Action and stats from our win over Mansfield
• Interviews with Mark Tyler, Craig Mackail-Smith, Paddy McCourt and Olly Lee
• A report from the Trust in Luton Q&A night with John Still
• All you need to know on our visitors Wimbledon
• The good, the bad and ugly feature with Mick Harford
• Latest news from our academy and community
• A round-up of all our community activity
• Iconic photographs from Roger Wash’s archive
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (they are the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground for £3. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the match and, of course, acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.