Keep your collection going on Saturday!
Our ninth issue of our programme this season goes all 1970s with the cover an iconic take on the Hatters’ issue from a game with York in 1975.
Saturday’s 76-page programme has tonnes to keep your occupied if you’re in the ground early before the match or sitting on the train on your way home afterwards.
Inside issue nine we hear from manager John Still, captain Stephen McNulty, while finance director Ray Williams pens the notes from the boardroom.
And if that wasn't enough, feast your eyes on what else is inside:
• Action and reaction from the last four games
• Words with Marriott, Griffiths, Tyler and McGeehan
• Plus hear from Luke Wilkinson and Olly Lee
• Latest news from the Hatters’ academy
• An update from the community department
• A comprehensive guide to our visitors
• Archive photographs selected by historian Roger Wash
• And a whole lot more besides!
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (they are the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground for £3. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the match and, of course, acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.