And don't forget to upgrade to become a diamond!
Scott Griffiths has been named the final diamond player of the month, winning the award for April.
The left-back, who successfully underwent an operation on a hernia this week, was presented with his award by diamond season ticket holder Lucas Trussell after Saturday’s game with Stevenage.
Lucas was picked out of the hat at random of those who voted for Scott, who gained the most votes, and was rewarded with matchday hospitality.
This is just one of the many benefits of diamond season tickets, which are available now from the ticket office for the 2015/16 season, which also includes:
1. One replica first team shirt of your choice OR a £20 club shop voucher.
2. Five complimentary Adult tickets vouchers redeemable for any league match.
3. Five complimentary Junior/Youth vouchers for any league game.
4. FREE away season ticket if requested (see application form).
5. £100 voucher for use on hospitality packages. (First come first served basis and subject to specific game availability.)
6. Priority access to purchase away tickets and cup match tickets.
7. FREE admittance to the first home cup game played in the season.
8. The chance to vote in the Diamond Player of the Month award, and be drawn out to present the Trophy. An adult winner will receive two hospitality tickets for the Eric Morecambe Lounge for the game presenting the Diamond Trophy after the match.
9. Meet the Manager event.
10. Distinctive Season Ticket wallet with LTFC crest.
11. Diamond season ticket holders who are also members of Trust in Luton will also be able to vote on next season’s kit designs.
To find out more or to purchase a diamond season ticket give our ticket office a call on 01582 416976, read our online ticket brochure, or pop into the ticket office during the week.