Words and pictures a plenty inside tonight's programme
The third programme of our 130th anniversary season goes on sale on Tuesday night for the visit of Bristol Rovers.
To celebrate this campaign, our programme covers this season hark back to a previous classic encounter with the day’s opposition – and you can read more about the story behind the cover inside each issue. Tonight’s cover draws inspiration from the time the Town beat Bristol Rovers 12-0 back in 1936.
Tuesday’s 76-page programme - which you can order online here – has tonnes to keep your occupied if you’re in the ground early before the match or sitting on the train on your way home afterwards.
Inside issue three we hear from manager John Still, captain Stephen McNulty, while new finance director Ray Williams pens the notes from the boardroom.
And if that wasn't enough, feast your eyes on what else is inside:
• Action, analysis and reaction from our game with Oxford
• Interviews with McGeehan, Wilkinson, Cuthbert and Mackail-Smith
• Boardroom extra: a Q&A with chief executive Gary Sweet
• Updates and profiles from our youth academy
• History section from club historian Roger Wash
• All you need to know on our visitors
• A round-up of all of our latest community activity
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (there the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground tonight for £3. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the season ahead and, of course, it acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.
Plus don’t forget, if you have a message or photograph that you’d like to see included in our issues this season, just drop as an email: email@example.com.