Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint Executive Hosts to join the Commercial Team’s matchday staff.
Are you someone with:
- A positive and friendly attitude?
- A professional manner?
- Strong customer service skills?
- Quick thinking skills and are willing to go the extra mile?
If so, and you are aged 18 or over, you could be one of the people we are looking for to join our Executive Host team for the 2021-2022 season. As a Real Living Wage employer we offer a competitive rate of pay alongside training, experience and development opportunities in an exciting and diverse atmosphere.
The post holders will work with the Commercial Team to assist with the matchday care of their hospitality lounge, executive box guests as well as a number of off-site hospitality venues.
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to keep your uniform and personal appearance to a high standard
- Ensure the hospitality lounge is clean and presentable for the arrival of guests
- Be ready to anticipate and address guests service requests and needs throughout the matchday
- Communicate with supporters and colleagues clearly and in a professional manner
- Provide, information, direction and instruction to guests and other visitors in and around the Stadium
- Be available to work a minimum of 75% of fixtures including both mid-week evenings and weekend fixtures throughout the course of a season
The ideal candidate would be:
- 18 years and over
- Polite, courteous and look presentable at all times
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a friendly & approachable nature
Job Title: Casual Executive Host
Location: Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and send your Name, Date Of Birth, CV and a cover letter to the Commercial Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all applicants should have existing right to work in the UK. Due to recent immigration law changes related to Brexit, any EU nationals who are applying for casual work should already hold EU Settled or Pre-Settled Status and will be asked to provide evidence of this if they are successful.
Successful candidates will be contacted with the details for the next stage.
Interviews will be held throughout the closed season alongside induction and training sessions.
The Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Club has systems in place to ensure that the welfare of vulnerable groups is dealt with appropriately and sensitively. Everyone working at the Club has a duty of care to safeguard the welfare of children and young people by creating an environment that protects them from harm. Our standards of practice ensure all staff are fully aware and understand their responsibilities under safeguarding legislation and statutory guidance.
The Club ensures that all staff that have a direct responsibility for children, young people or vulnerable adults, have been subject to the most stringent of recruitment practices which include Criminal Record Checks and reference checks. These staff are alert to signs of abuse or maltreatment and will refer concerns to the relevant Designated Safeguarding Officers using the agreed safeguarding procedures.
The individual must at all times, carry out their duties with due regard to the Clubs policies and procedures and in particular the Club’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
The individual must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation, or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders. The individual must contribute to encouraging equality and respecting diversity by embedding such values in the workplace and challenging inappropriate behaviour and processes.
Living Wage Foundation
Luton Town FC was the first professional football club in England to be fully accredited by the Real Living Wage Foundation (www.livingwage.org.uk).