2nd November update, 10:05am.
Tickets for this match have now sold-out.
The ticket office will advise on the return of any tickets in due course.
Manchester United v Luton Town
Saturday 11th November 2023, kick-off 3pm
We have received the full allocation of 3,008 tickets for our fixture at Old Trafford. Please read the information below before purchasing your tickets as Manchester United have strict sales guidelines.
In brief, the priority of tickets will be as follows - full details further below.
- Friday 27th October: Diamond and Executive season card Holders
- Tuesday 31st October: Season card holders, who attended six away league games last season
- Thursday 2nd November: Season card holders (No in-person sales)
- Monday 6th November: Two-year Hatters members
- Tuesday 7th November: New 2023/24 Hatters members with previous purchase history
- Wednesday 8th November: New 23/24 members
The allocation is made up for 2,310 safe standing places, 610 seats, 26 pairs of ambulant seating and 18 pairs of wheelchair spaces.
- Manchester United have sent 26 ambulant supporters’ tickets (as priced above) plus 26 personal assistants free of charge. This is the total available dedicated seating with appropriate facilities associated. Once the dedicated ambulant seating is sold out, tickets will be taken from the standard seating. However, please note that in line with Manchester United’s ticketing policy, any personal assistants’ tickets allocated in standard seating will need to pay the full price as shown above.
- Tickets for this fixture can only be cancelled 10 days in advance of the game, after this time tickets will not be refunded.
- Please ensure to take proof of age with you as there may be checks on all concessions at the turnstiles.
- There will be NO collection of tickets on the day of the fixture, all tickets will either need to be posted or collected from Luton Town Ticket Office by Friday 10th November.
- Accessible Parking is £12 and can be booked by phoning Manchester United on 0161 524 0211.
Away Season Ticket holders
Those away season ticket holders who requested a ticket will have their ticket dispatched on Monday 30th October.
Diamond & Executive Season Card Holders
Diamond season card holders can book one ticket per person from 1pm on Friday 27th October online, via phone or in person using their client reference number.
Season Card holders who attended six away league* fixtures in 2022/23
Supporters who meet this criteria can book one ticket per person from 10am on Tuesday 31st October online via phone or in person using their client reference number. If you did not assign tickets to individual client reference numbers then you would need to book your tickets either by phone or in person from the ticket office. * League away fixtures only, not including play-offs.
Season card holders
Subject to availability, tickets for season card holders go on sale 10am on Thursday 2nd November, at one per person online, using a client reference number or can be purchased via phone.
Please note: Not tickets will be sold in person for this fixture. Supporters will be able to purchase online from 10am (joining an online queue at 9.30am) or by phone (lines open 10am). The ticket office will not be open at this time.
Two-year Hatters Members
Subject to availability, any members who have held a membership for two seasons can book one ticket per person from 10am on Monday 6th November online, in person or by calling the ticket office.
2023/24 Hatters Members
Subject to availability, any members with a previous purchasing history can book one ticket per person from 10am on Tuesday 7th November online, in person or by calling the ticket office.
New 2023/2024 Hatters Members
Subject to availability, tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 9th November at 10am at one per person to any supporter with a previous purchasing history and any member without a previous booking history.
The last day for postage for Manchester United tickets is 6th November.
Adults £30, Seniors Over 65 £25, 18-20 year-old £25, 16-17 year-olds £20, Under 16 £20.