Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a Physiotherapist, to work primarily with our U21 & U18 squads.
The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in successfully developing football players. Reporting to the Academy Head of Sports Science & Medicine, the post-holder will:
- Be responsible for the daily treatment of injuries to Academy players, working alongside the current Academy’s Medical staff in line with the Club’s overall strategy for developing elite players in line with the EPPP
- Maintain accurate and up to date medical records for all registered Academy players.
- Carry out injury screening and construct an injury profile for players in line with the injury prevention and reduction strategy
- Deliver, monitor and periodically review each player’s individual learning plan.
- Be fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Be familiar with all Academy policies and processes, working as part of an interdisciplinary approach to player development as per the Academy Performance Plan
Luton Town does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist
Location: The Brache Training Ground, Luton
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit your CV and Cover Letter to Emily Howes, Academy Administrator, at email@example.com. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 5th April 2022.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview process, to take place during week commencing Monday 11th April 2022.