Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint two positions; 1) Retail Manager and 2) Retail Supervisor, to work on a full-time basis within our Retail department.
Retail consists of Park Street Retail Store, a Matchday Store and an Online Store and E-commerce platform. The successful candidates will be committed and passionate about customer service and driving sales. Both positions require a flexible approach as they are busy and varied, with matchday, weekend and evening work required.
Retail Manager – Permanent - Full Time:
- Manage retail activity and staffing rotas to maximise the commercial contribution of the Retail department utilising online and store sales.
- Drive and maintain an ethos of great customer service that is consistent with the Clubs supporter focussed approach.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers such as; E-commerce platform, manufacturers and delivery services.
- Manage, motivate and encourage the Retail team to foster a positive and proactive working environment.
Retail Supervisor – Fixed Term Maternity Cover – 6-12 months – Full-Time:
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of Park Street and the Stadium Shop (on Matchdays), from staffing management, visual merchandising and customer satisfaction.
- Organise and monitor inventory levels to maximise stock efficiency, manage deliveries and ensure stock is physically and digitally in the correct locations.
- This is a fixed term maternity cover role and we are keen to welcome a candidate who can work well with the team and add value from day one.
The Club does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for these vacancies.
Location: Park Street Shop & Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for either exciting opportunity, please review the job descriptions; Retail Store Manager and Retail Supervisor. Please then send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
As part of your application please provide details of your salary expectations and notice period. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Applications will close on the 1st October 2021.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview process, to take place during week commencing Monday 4th October 2021.