Just before the season started, the Luton Town Supporters’ Trust launched a revamp of their website, and after one or two initial teething problems the site is now fully operational for members and potential members alike.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to bookmark a new link or save a new address or anything like that as the new site is still at www.lutontownsupporterstrust.com, but the upgrade has allowed them to deliver some much needed modifications to their old site, which was becoming a little outdated.
You’ll still be able to see all the things you could previously find on their old website, but you’ll also see lots of new things too.
The new features on the website include:
- Lots more up to date information about LTST
- A brand new LTST shop where you can purchase official Trust merchandise
- The launch of an International Hatters section
- A special and dedicated SoLYD page, with the organisation now affiliated to the Trust
- An online donation facility where you can donate money directly to LTST or SoLYD
- Voice of the Fans section where you will be kept updated on their fans survey and the ongoing Fan-Led Review
If you haven’t already done so, head over to www.lutontownsupporterstrust.com now and see the new design for yourself!