We are pleased to be able to show supporters how their stadium access will look on a matchday as we look ahead to fans returning to Kenilworth Road!
Last week we revealed how our new Season Cards would look, and now below, you can see how they will be used to gain access on a matchday through the turnstiles.
- Arrive at your designated turnstile, scan your season card or ticket and a steward will let you into the ground.
We recently presented how Kenilworth Road will become a cashless matchday venue, details of which you can read about HERE.
Furthermore, we also believe it was important to highlight how our disabled supporters will enter the ground, which is different to what fans may be used to.
Disabled supporter guide:
- Arrive at your designated gate
- Present your season card to the steward who will use a handheld scanner to allow access
- Proceed to your seat as normal
Disabled supporter guide to ordering refreshments:
- As usual orders can be taken from your seat (no cash payments accepted)
- Your refreshments will then be delivered to your seat
The club appreciates this will involve a change to your regular, pre-pandemic matchday routine but we hope that the informative videos are beneficial for our supporters and disabled supporters.
Furthermore, the Ticket Office would like to advise that all Season Cards where postage was requested will be dispatched by close of business today. If any supporter has not received their expected cards by 21st July, please contact the Ticket Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01582 416976 between 10 am and 3pm.
For those supporters that had requested to collect the Season Cards, please be advised that your Cards will be ready to collect from Thursday 22nd July onwards.