The Club is seeking to appoint an Office Administrator. This is a busy and broad role, where matchday work is required.
The successful candidate will be personable and hard working. A true professional who is able to undertake a variety of support tasks and manage a varied workload. The post-holder will:
- Provide administrative services including; diary management, booking meetings, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries etc for the CEO and Operations Director.
- Cover the main reception area to assist with welcoming guests to the Club, ensuring the booking system and access control processes are followed and any refreshments are provided.
- Operate the telephone system in a professional and efficient manner, using the correct protocols.
- Opening and distributing post/franking post/coordinating couriers and managing various Club email inboxes.
- To act as a link to the Community Trust and Club where appropriate, by supporting with building relationships with key groups and organisations including; local authorities, government departments, football authorities, education authorities etc.
- To support the SLO with the organisation of the matchday experience, with particular focus on the Family Area and related initiatives.
- To assist with the management and administration of the ‘Here to Help Volunteers’.
- General administrative duties to support the Executive Office and HR Manager as required.
The Club does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and send your CV and Cover Letter to the HR department, at HR@lutontown.co.uk. Please also provide details of your current notice period and salary expectations. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Monday 23rd August 2021. Please note that all applicants should have the existing right to work in the UK.
TO SEE ALL OF OUR CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES, CLICK HERE