Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a Casual Academy Sports Therapist, to work within our Academy.
The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in successfully developing football players. Reporting to the Lead Academy Sports Therapist, the post-holder will:
- Be responsible for the treatment of injuries to Academy players
- Be responsible for the pitch side treatment of injury in a safe manner
- Maintain accurate and up to date medical records for all registered Academy players
- Ensure that interdisciplinary communication is effective regarding injured players
- Carry out injury screening and construct injury profiles for players in line with the injury prevention and reduction strategy
- Be fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
There is flexibility within the role to provide cover for evening schoolboy clinics, weekend, and weekday matchday pitch side cover or a mixture of both.
Luton Town does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
Job Title: Casual Academy Sports Therapist
Location: The Brache Training Ground, Luton
Contract: Casual Worker, Seasonal basis
Remuneration: Session rate (dependent on experience)
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit your CV and Cover Letter to Emily Howes, Academy Administrator, at Emily.email@example.com. Applications will close at 5.00pm on 24th September 2021.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview process, to take place during week commencing Monday 27th September 2021.
Please note that all applicants should have existing right to work in the UK. Due to recent immigration law changes related to Brexit, any EU nationals who are applying for work should already hold EU Settled or Pre-Settled Status and will be asked to provide evidence of this if they are successful.