With the start of the Championship season just around the corner, we are now preparing for the first league games of the campaign.
At present, while there are signs of hope that supporters will be able to return to matches at Kenilworth Road in the not too distant future, there is some still uncertainty around allowable capacities and protocols, so we need to ensure we are able to contact season ticket holders quickly and efficiently.
In the meantime, we are pleased to be able to inform you that all home League matches and midweek away matches will be available without charge to season ticket holders via iFollow Hatters, our live streaming service while games are played behind closed doors.
Please note that season ticket holder codes for Carabao Cup games will not be available - match passes for Carabao Cup games will be available to purchase for £10.
We now have a clearer picture from the EFL as to how this process will work for this season for restricted capacity matches:
- The EFL will be providing us with unique access codes for each season ticket holder ahead of each available fixture. This differs to last season, where one code provided access to all of the behind-closed-doors matches.
- We will be sending send codes to individual season ticket holders by email – ONE PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Please note that if your email address is associated with more than one Season Ticket Holder account – you must enter a unique email addresses for each season ticket holder. The same email address should be used for their iFollow accounts.
- If this is not possible, in the case of junior season ticket holders for example, you may leave your own email address – however we will only be sending one code per email address on our database.
As such, it is of the utmost importance that we have the most up to date contact information for season ticket holders – to ensure that we are able to send codes and provide access in a smooth manner.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- If you have an iFollow account already please check which email address is registered within your account details
- If you do not currently have an iFollow account, we would recommend setting up a new, free (basic) account – so you are able to redeem your code and watch games via the service.
- Log-in to your ticketmaster account. (eticketing/lutontown)
- You will need your ticketmaster client ref and your password if you already have an account. Your client ref can be located on your 2019-20 season ticket.
- If you do not know your client ref, please contact the ticket office by email
- If you know your client ref number, but have never used online ticketing, please click the activate your account link then enter your client ref and surname on the following page.
- Once logged in, please check the contact details associated with your season ticket account, especially the email address.
- PLEASE USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS AS THE ONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR iFOLLOW account – this is important, so we can provide access to games in the event that a Luton Town match is picked for broadcast on Sky.
- If any of your other contact details are not current, please update them.
- Please update your contact preferences, to enable us to email you if you have not already granted permission.
We have produced a short video clip to demonstrate the process:
Update your details now!
We would be very grateful if you would check and update your details as soon as possible, but no later than midnight on Sunday 13th September. We will endeavour to ensure that iFollow codes are distributed in plenty of time, but we would stress that it is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct email address and contact details on our database, so we can build accurate lists.
We would also recommend that all supporters add the ticket office email address – email@example.com – to their address books and safe senders list to ensure that important club emails arrive as they should. In the past we are aware that some supporters located emails in their junk or spam folders – so please also check in these inbox locations if you are expecting email communications from us.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your loyal support. Your commitment to renew your season ticket, even before we know when crowds can return to Kenilworth Road is nothing short of incredible.
COME ON YOU HATTERS.