We are seeking to appoint a Safety Officer to work on a part-time permanent basis, to work within our Operations department. The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in diligently managing over all Safety and matchday operations. Reporting to the General Operations Manager, the post-holder will:
- Be responsible for overall management, leadership, and development of matchday safety operations as Safety Officer, including preparation and close liaison with other departments with regards to the co-ordination of pre and post match day activities.
- To ensure compliance with the Club’s General Safety Certificate and all relevant laws and regulations
- To provide Health & Safety advice and training where necessary to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and help drive the Clubs Health & Safety strategy across all of the Clubs premises.
- Be available to work part -time Monday to Sunday, including evening and weekend matchdays.
Academy Lead Physiotherapist
Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a Lead Physiotherapist, to work primarily with our U21 & U18 squads. The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in successfully developing football players. Reporting to the Academy Head of Sports Science & Medicine, the post-holder will:
- Be responsible for the daily treatment of injuries to Academy players and develop and lead the Academy’s Medical department in line with the Club’s overall strategy for developing elite players in line with the EPPP
- Maintain accurate and up to date medical records for all registered Academy players.
- Carry out injury screening and construct an injury profile for players in line with the injury prevention and reduction strategy
- Deliver, monitor and periodically review each player’s individual learning plan.
- Be fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Be familiar with all Academy policies and processes, working as part of an interdisciplinary approach to player development as per the Academy Performance Plan
Please note that we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies in relation to either of these roles.