This afternoon sees the return of Championship football to Kenilworth Road, as Phillip Cocu’s Derby County come to Luton for our 3pm kick-off.
If you are a season ticket holder, you should by now have received your iFollow code to be able to watch the match without charge. All other supporters may purchase a match pass to watch the game live via iFollow – please do purchase your match passes as far in advance as possible.
The ticket office phone lines will be open from 10:00am - 2:45pm to assist if necessary.
Earlier this week, the Hatters played Reading in the Carabao Cup 2nd round match, which was also available on our live streaming service. We are aware that some supporters experienced technical issues which prevented them from watching all or some of the match.
While the Club relies entirely upon, and expects the iFollow team to deliver a seamless experience on matchdays, we fully appreciate how frustrating it is when the service falls short. We work closely with our colleagues at the EFL to try and ensure as smooth an operation as possible, and we are sorry that some did not receive the experience they deserve.
Following on from advice from the EFL, and ahead of the Derby match…
- If you haven’t already, please redeem your season ticket access codes as far in advance of kick-off as possible. If you have not received a code yet, please email the ticket office – who will get back to you with your code in the morning.
- When redeeming your code, you will need to enter a payment method, but please ensure that you click the orange ‘Apply’ button BEFORE you complete – this set the cost of the match pass to £0.
- Log out of iFollow on any secondary devices – some supporters have reported that they were able to access the service while signed in on just one device.
- Use the iFollow chat service to ask for help with log in, account details or technical issues. Look for the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner of our homepage.
- If you find that the service is ‘buffering’ or stuttering, click on the ‘cog’ symbol and select a lower stream definition. Many supporters have reported an improvement when watching at 720, instead of the default AUTO – or maximum resolution.
- Check that you are receiving the home commentary. If you are not, there is an option within the player to switch between home and away commentary.
- Please do not use a VPN service to connect to iFollow. Security measures built into the streaming software can block VPN servers from accessing the stream.
- Please don't contact the Club with iFollow account queries as we are unable to access your account details. Please use the live chat service on matchday, or email iFollow@lutontown.co.uk outside of matchday. Response times are approximately 3-4 days at present.
We hope you enjoy the match...COME ON YOU HATTERS!