We're sure that many supporters will be looking forward to watching the Town take on the Hornets via iFollow Hatters tomorrow when the match kicks off at 12:30pm - with £10 match passes available by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
The vast majority of supporters continue to enjoy a seamless experience from the iFollow coverage, but in the event of technical issues, we'd like to remind you of where to get information and help from iFollow if required.
Following on from advice from the EFL, and ahead of the Watford Match
- Please purchase your match passes for game as early as possible ahead of kick-off
- Refer to the EFL iFollow FAQs and help guides: https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- A pdf version of key FAQs can also be downloaded by clicking here.
- Log out of iFollow on any secondary devices – some supporters have reported that they were able to access the service while signed in on just one device.
- Use the iFollow chat service to ask for help with log in, account details or technical issues. Look for the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner of our homepage.
- If you find that the service is ‘buffering’ or stuttering, click on the ‘cog’ symbol and select a lower stream definition. Many supporters have reported an improvement when watching at lower screen resolution, instead of the default AUTO – or maximum resolution.
- Check that you are receiving the Luton commentary from Simon Pitts. If you are not, there is an option within the player to switch between home and away commentary.
- Please do not use a VPN service to connect to iFollow. Security measures built into the streaming software can block VPN servers from accessing the stream.
- Try and use codes previously issued for the Derby County match. These will not work.
- Please don't contact the Club with iFollow account queries as we are unable to access your account details. Please use the live chat service on matchday, or email iFollow@lutontown.co.uk outside of matchday. Response times are approximately 3-4 days at present.
We hope you enjoy the match...COME ON YOU HATTERS!