Further to our earlier story on this website, season ticket holder iFollow codes for this weekend's Championship match against Wycombe Wanderers have now been distributed by email.
If you are a season ticket holder, and you are expecting an iFollow code, you should have received your codes. Please check your inboxes, and if you do not appear to have received an email from us containing your code, check your spam or junk mail folders.
Once again, we would recommend that season ticket holders add the email@example.com email address to their address books and email safe senders lists as this will help prevent emails being filtered into spam folders.
If you have not received an email from us please contact the ticket office by email, and they will be able to assist.
Once you have received your code, please redeem it as soon as possible using the instructions.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CODE
- If you already have an account, sign in using your email address and password
- If not, create a free account by clicking 'Register Now' then 'Create an Account'
- Head over to our website: https://www.lutontown.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/
- Click on the link to ‘Subscribe Now’
- Before you click any button asking you to pay, Enter your promo code into the 'Apply Voucher Code' field and click ‘Apply’. Check that the total for the transaction is reduced to £0 or you will be charged.
- On matchday head to the match centre to view the match or log in via the iFollow app.