It has now been announced that Luton will be in tier 2 when the national lockdown ends on Wednesday 2nd December.
While we await approval from multiple authorities to open the stadium for supporters, we require the help of season ticket holders by providing us with information which will enable us to plan attendance safely.
We have recently sent out a survey to season ticket holders by email, the results of which will help us understand if you intend to return when possible, and if so – who you would like to attend with.
It is essential that we receive accurate information, as we will use this to help us make important decisions around capacity and social distancing for the remainder of the season, or as long as it is required. This requires us to plan for a wide range of scenarios and possible capacities.
Please note that we will still require the approval of all relevant authorities before we are able to open for each forthcoming match including the EFL, SGSA, SAG, Public Health England and the DCMS.
If you are a season ticket holder – you should have now received an email from us containing the following instructions. Please DO NOT fill out the form if you are not a season ticket holder.
Before completing the questionnaire, please discuss and agree the members of your group of season ticket holders.
- Your group could consist of yourself and up to five other season ticket holders who currently share a household or form a ‘support bubble’ as described by central government.
- Agree which member of your group will complete the questionnaire.
- ONLY ONE SEASON TICKET HOLDER PER GROUP SHOULD COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE
- If you’re not in a group, please complete the form as an individual.
If you are a season ticket holder and intend to return to Kenilworth Road when possible, please follow the instructions below when completing your questionnaire.
- You must provide your season ticket client reference number for each member of your group. Your client reference number appears on your 2019-20 season ticket, and is included in your email.
- After completion of the form, you will not be able amend the individuals within your group.
- Please be aware that when supporters are able to return there will be a number of changes to how you attend. This will include but aren’t limited to:
- Staggered entry and exit times will be in place along with other arrival protocols.
- Pre-screening (e.g. questionnaire, temperature check)
- One-way flows into, around, and exiting the ground.
- Recommended routes to arrive at the ground.
- Wearing of face masks
- Your usual seat in the stadium will change while capacity is limited.
- Social distancing, and other government guidelines must be observed.
- When you are ready - click here to complete the questionnaire
We would urge season ticket holders to complete the form as soon as possible – thank you for your support.
We will communicate our plans for our match against Norwich City as soon as we have the approval from the relevant bodies.