With 2020-21 season tickets going on sale this morning and prices frozen from the current campaign, now is the time to help Luton Town Football Club survive this unprecedented health crisis crippling clubs across the country.
The coronavirus pandemic and lack of matchday activity has catastrophically affected the cashflow that is vital to enabling the club to function – and one way you can help immediately is by purchasing a Diamond Season Ticket for next season straight away.
As an adult it costs just £120 to upgrade from your regular season ticket purchase – and your contribution as a Diamond Season Ticket holder is more important to your football club than ever.
- If you are renewing and were a diamond last year just log in online or fill out the paper form and scan and send via email or post.
- If you were not a diamond last year you can call us/email and we can change your online offer to include the diamond upgrade or alternatively use this link https://www.eticketing.co.uk/lutontown/EDP/Event/Index/1381
This year's benefits have been specially tailored to recognise your contribution at this unprecedented time.
The offer has been restructured to be able to show publicly what YOU did to help your beloved Luton Town be ready to return to action in the best possible shape when this crisis fades.
Not only will each Diamond Season ticket holder will receive a special certificate of recognition for personal use, but you will also be included as part of a unique, one-off Roll of Honour on the club website so every other Hatter can see what you did for the cause in this hour of need!
As a Diamond Season Ticket holder you will receive:
- Special certificate of recognition.
- Your name on a ‘Roll of Honour’ on the Luton Town website.
- Three-day priority on home ticket sales (max 2 per diamond per game).
- Three adult ticket vouchers redeemable for any home league game for a guest or any home cup fixture.
- 1st priority on away tickets.
- Free away season ticket (if requested).
- Replica first team shirt of your choice (or £20 shop voucher).
- Vote in the Diamond Player of Month Award with the chance to win two tickets in hospitality and present the trophy.
- Free entry to an open training day to be held at Kenilworth Road.
- NEW Unique leather season ticket wallet.
- Diamond event in the Eric Morecambe Lounge (non-matchday).
For £60 extra, junior members can upgrade their season ticket to a Diamond and receive all the above, plus an invitation to the Junior Diamond Christmas party and the chance to take part in a matchday penalty shoot-out on the hallowed turf of Kenilworth Road.
“I make no apology to appeal to you that your commitment to buy your season ticket now will be more valuable than in any other season,” said Town CEO Gary Sweet.
“With so much income lost through the inevitable loss of fixtures, events and all other income, we need cash to ensure that our Club is in the fittest shape when we all return together.
“It is with this in mind that we will be restructuring the Diamond package to allow you to become a member of a unique, one-off club intended to help the Club with cash during this unprecedented period of difficulty.”
Details of how to purchase your season ticket online can be found here.
Thank you, Hatters!