We’ve been delighted with the response to the 2020-21 Season Ticket campaign so far, with over 4,300 people renewing their seats already.
This is an uncommon time for everybody, and the contribution made through your season ticket purchases, diamond upgrades and donations are vitally important to the Club at this time.
Due to the social distancing measures that are in place at the moment, the ticket office is closed – with a skeleton staff working away from the office at present. As such, the quickest and easiest way for you to renew your seat is via our online ticketing portal. We are aware that some of you may be unfamiliar with this procedure – so below is a handy how-to guide, which should help you with the renewal process.
Please note that the telephone lines will not be manned over the weekend, so we are incredibly grateful to all season ticket holders who renew online. Telephone lines will re-open again at 10am on Monday.
If you are still unable to follow this process online, please complete our registration form by clicking here, and we will endeavour to process your renewal next week. Also, if the price displayed is incorrect please do not continue your booking online, complete the registration form on the link above.
Thanks once more for your patience and understanding and please have an enjoyable weekend!
COME ON YOU HATTERS!
2) Click sign in (located in the top righthand corner) and the box below will appear:
3) Type in your client reference number
(see inside front cover of your season ticket booklet) and password.
4) This will then automatically take you back to the homepage but will now show a ‘Notification’
- Click 'Renew now' and then add to basket to proceed.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE ONLINE BOOKING TOOL BEFORE
- Click Sign in located in the top right-hand corner of the page which will bring up this box, click ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’
- DO NOT CLICK CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT AS THIS WILL SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR SEASON TICKET:
- Enter your client reference number which can be found on the inside front cover of your Season Ticket booklet and your surname, then click find my account.
- From here it will ask you to enter a email and password and you will need to check all your other details are correct. Once this is done click 'complete registration' which will be located at the bottom of the page.
- This will then automatically take you back to the homepage but will now show a ‘Notification’ click renew now and then add to basket to proceed.
I HAVEN’T BOOKED ONLINE BEFORE BUT I’M GETTING THIS ERROR MESSAGE
If you haven’t booked online but you are getting this message, the system thinks you have used these details before.
- Click the forgotten password link
- Wait 5 minutes for it to come through (PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL)
- If you do not get a reset email through please email email@example.com as the email may not be correct and we can update this for you.
- Once your password is reset, click 'sign in' (top right-hand corner of the page) and log in with your client reference number and new password. You will then be taken back to the home page with a renewal notification.