With the first match back since the lockdown begun only a few hours away - we have updated our FAQs for Season Ticket Holders with iFollow access codes.
Please take a moment to read the FAQs below, which may help you find a solution should you run into any issues.
With your support, we will do everything possible to ensure all Legends receive their codes with plenty of time ahead of Saturday’s kick off. Most importantly, if you haven't already set up an iFollow account, or accessed your existing account and redeemed your code - please do so now, or as early as possible ahead of kick off.
Here is is setp by step guide prepared by the EFL:
Once you have set up or accessed your account and redeemed your code, you can check it has worked. Here's how: https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010139117
Thank you for your patience, and enjoy the match!
Q) I am a Legend, but I haven’t received my codes by email
- Please make sure you check your Spam / Junk folder as your email may have been filtered by your provider. The email was sent from Mike Hooker firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are sure that your email was not received, it is possible that your email address is incorrect on our database, or that we do not have an email on our records. In this instance please EMAIL the ticket office on email@example.com if at all possible. A member of the team will reply with your code as soon as they can, but in plenty of time to activate your account before Saturday’s game.
Q) I am trying to register a new iFollow account, but my email address is not being recognised.
- Please read the following article prepared by the EFL:
- Apple / iPhone users - there is a known issue with users who are attempting to register for iFollow using the Safari browser. Please try again, using Google Chrome or Firefox if possible.
- You may have already registered an iFollow account.
Please read the following help guide from the EFL:
- You could also try registering an account with an alternative email address if you have one.
Q) I have my codes, but I’m still having trouble logging into iFollow. How do I contact iFollow support?
- Luton Town do not have access to the iFollow registration details. If you are having trouble logging in, or with other aspects of iFollow – please contact the iFollow support team by email (iFollow@efl.com)
- There is also a live chat service which is available via the icon in the bottom right hand corner of the lutontown.co.uk home page. Live chat will be available from 11:00am on our return match day - 20th June.
Q) Can I access iFollow on more than one device?
- It is possible to access iFollow on more than one device, but NOT at the same time. If you wish to use an alternative device, you will need to log out of iFollow on the original device, before logging in again. You will not need to enter your Promo Code a second time.
Q) Will I have access to all iFollow content with my Season Ticket Holders code?
- You will have access to live matches and ‘Freemium’ content, but premium content is restricted to iFollow subscribers.
Q) Can I use a Smart TV to watch the matches?
- iFollow is not available on Smart TVs. Please use a laptop (lutontown.co.uk/ifollow) , tablet, or smart phone using the iFollow Hatters app from the relevant app store.
- It is still possible to connect a laptop to a TV or monitor using an HDMI cable if the laptop or PC allows.
Q) I am an individual match ticket holder who donated my refund back to the club – when will I receive my code(s).
- The EFL are still in the process of collating individual match codes. We hope to be able to send codes to individual match ticket holder from Thursday, but we will update you as soon as we have a more accurate timeframe.
Q) I don’t qualify for a code, but I’d still love to watch the match! How do I do that?
- All of our remaining games will be available to watch on iFollow as pay-per-view, costing £10 per match. Passes for our match against Preston North End on Saturday are available to purchase now: https://www.lutontown.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability
Q) What time will I be able to access the stream.
- Some commercial messages and replays will be available from 2pm. Our commentary will begin from just before kick off.