Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint a full-time Academy Administrator to join its thriving Category 3 Academy and provide maternity leave cover, for a fixed period of approximately 10 - 12 months.
The post holder will report to the Academy & Player Development Manager and work closely across all Academy departments to ensure the efficient operation of the Academy. He/she will be responsible for the organisation, planning and delivery of all operational, administrative and logistical support within the Academy.
The successful candidate will preferably be educated to degree-level and be able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP), Academy categorisation audits and Academy football administration.
Luton Town does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
- Job Title: Academy Administrator
- Location: The Brache Training Ground, Luton
- Contract: Full-time, fixed term (maternity cover) for approximately 10 – 12 months
- Remuneration: Competitive
- How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit a CV and cover letter (including salary expectations) to Emily Howes, Academy Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to a formal interview to take place in week commencing Monday 2nd March 2020
Luton Town FC is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
Luton Town FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity.
Living Wage Foundation
Luton Town FC was the first professional football club in England to be fully accredited by the Real Living Wage Foundation (www.livingwage.org.uk).