We are seeking to appoint a full-time Retail and Ecommerce Supervisor for a fixed period of approximately 12 months maternity cover.
The post holder will be responsible for monitoring employee activity, coordinating the shipping and receiving of Ecommerce orders, solving problems at a day-to-day level and assisting customers. The role will require managing the day-to-day operation of a store, from visual merchandising to customer satisfaction. In addition the role also focusses on the online selling elements within the retail department of the Club, so a background in driving online sales and running retail campaigns is essential.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Supervisor managing a store (with key holder responsibility), working within the retail sector, ideally in a fashion or lifestyle orientated brand. The individual will be passionate about delivering great customer service and have the ability to motivate staff to create a supportive and engaged environment. Understanding of how to deliver a seamless Ecommerce experience and running online campaigns is also required.
- Job Title: Retail and Ecommerce Supervisor
- Location:Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
- Contract:Full-time, Fixed Term for approx. 12 months. Flexibility to work weekends, evenings and bank holidays when necessary is required.
- Remuneration: Competitive
- How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please review the job description and submit a CV and cover letter (including salary expectations) to Siobhan Kos – Hodge, Head of Retail, at email@example.com. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Friday 21st February 2020.
- Interview Dates:The shortlisted applicants will be invited to a formal interview to take place in week commencing Monday 24th February 2020.
For other opportunities at Luton Town, please visit our jobs page on this website: https://www.lutontown.co.uk/club/jobs-at-luton-town-fc/