We are currently looking to appoint a full-time Assistant Groundsman.
This is a rare opportunity to work within our groundstaff team. The post holder will support the Head Groundsman and the team in the day to day management of the Kenilworth Stadium and Training Ground, with particular focus on the maintenance and preparation of the pitch for first team home fixtures and other matches.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of working on sport pitches and the use of pitch maintenance equipment. The ideal candidate will also hold a relevant technical qualification in pitch maintenance/ sports turf management.
- Job Title: Assistant Groundsman
- Location: The Brache Training Ground/ Kenilworth Stadium, Luton
- Contract : Full-time, permanent, flexibility to work weekends, evenings and bank holidays when necessary is required.
- Remuneration: Competitive
- How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click here to review the job description and submit a CV and cover letter (including salary expectations) to Richard Bird, Head Groundsman, at email@example.com. Applications will close at 5.00pm on Friday 21st February 2020.
- Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to a formal interview to take place in week commencing Monday 24th February 2020.
For other opportunities at Luton Town, please visit our jobs page on this website: https://www.lutontown.co.uk/club/jobs-at-luton-town-fc/