Luton Town Football Club is seeking to appoint an Academy Coach to work on a seasonal basis, to work primarily within our Foundation Phase, to join its thriving coaching structure. The successful candidate will be committed and passionate in successfully developing football players.
Reporting to the Phase Lead Coach, the post-holder will:
- Provide quality, age appropriate coaching to players in accordance with the Academy philosophy and coaching curriculum
- Deliver, monitor and periodically review each player’s individual learning plan
- Be fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Be familiar with all Academy policies and processes, working as part of an interdisciplinary approach to player development as per the Academy Performance Plan
- Be available to work across a number of evenings and regular weekends.
Luton Town does not require the assistance of recruitment agencies for this vacancy.
- Job Title: Academy Coach
- Location: The Brache Training Ground, Luton
- Contract: Casual Worker Agreement Fixed Term
- Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience
How to Apply: To apply for this exciting opportunity:
- Click here to review the job description
- Click here to down an application form, then complete and send to Emily Howes, Academy Administrator, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will close at 5.00pm on Thursday 27th February 2020.
Interview Dates: The shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview process, to take place during week commencing Monday 2nd March 2020.
Luton Town is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
Luton Town FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity.
Living Wage Foundation
Luton Town FC was the first professional football club in England to be fully accredited by the Real Living Wage Foundation (www.livingwage.org.uk).