This season, Diamond Season Ticket holders have the opportunity to use their diamond voucher to experience pre-match off-site matchday hospitality at the Holiday Inn, Luton Airport for one of four mouthwatering matches.
Below are details of the packages available – please be aware there is very limited availability for this package and we expect it to sell quickly. Bookings are on a first come, first served basis.
Your voucher can be used to book yourself into one of the below hospitality dates – these do not include matchday seats. This package is exclusive to Diamond season ticket holders until October, when then they will go on general sale.
- Leeds – Saturday 23rd November 2019
- Derby – Saturday 25th January 2020
- Stoke – Saturday 29th February 2020
- QPR – Saturday 18th April 202
Holiday Inn Hospitality includes:
- Pre-match three course meal at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport with cash bar facility
- Room hosted by ex-Luton Town legend Kirk Stephens
- Transport from Holiday Inn to stadium and return transport post-match
- Programme and team sheet for each guest
- Use your own seating
If you wish to purchase additional matchday seating within the stadium, please note that the following rates apply:
- Additional adult rate £50 per person – (matchday seats to be purchased directly from Ticket Office, and are subject to availability)
- Additional under 16’s £30 per person – (matchday seats to be purchased directly from Ticket Office, and are subject to availability)
These prices are exclusive to diamond season ticket holders and their guests.
Hotel location: Holiday Inn Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton, Beds, LU2 9LF
Parking: Free parking available at the hotel
Dress code: Smart Casual: Smart denim is permitted for this hospitality.
If you would like to book, please contact the Commercial Team on 01582 411622 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your diamond voucher must be handed in to confirm your booking.
Alternatively another option for using your diamond voucher is within the Club Shop, where it has a value of £50.