The Hatters club shop looking to hire a stock room assistant.
Our busy retail team are looking to recruit for a new role within the department. Apply now for an excellent opportunity to work with Luton Town as the Club begins its first season back in the Championship.
The role is a part-time (20-30 hours) stock room assistant to work within the retail team.
This role supports the stock manager with the day-to-day running of all retail stock locations and helps support and cover retail responsibilities.
- Organise and monitor inventory levels to maximise stock efficiency.
- Ensure all stock locations are optimised, tidy and organised for ease of use.
- Ensure stock is adequately assigned to each stock location in order to maximise on sales.
- Make sure that all stock movements are completed accurately with relevant paperwork.
- Record deliveries and shipment to reconcile with deliveries.
- Ensure all written off stock is authorised, and any returns are passed to the Buying Assistant.
- Assist with annual stocktake, ensuring all stock is counted and systems match actual stock profile.
- Complete weekly rolling stocktakes to increase inventory accuracy.
- Work with stock manager to ensure that stock received is invoiced accurately.
- Work with stock manager to identify potential overstocks and aged stock.
- Work with stock manager to ensure that all purchase orders are processed on the system in a timely manner.
- Work with club departments to ensure that all internal orders are cross charged correctly on the system with the supporting purchase order numbers.
- Help to distribute staff uniform.
- Assist with kit and training wear deliveries ensuring that all departments have their orders.
- Help to monitor the stock of shirt numbers and letters.
- Identify products with fragmented sizing, low sales rates or date sensitivity and work with stock manager to include in campaigns.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Friendly attitude.
- Able to keep uniform and personal appearance to a high standard.
- Positive and strong work ethic.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit a CV and cover letter to Siobhan Kos-Hodge, Head of Retail at email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience
Applications will close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 31st July.
For further details, other positions available at the Club and to read our safeguarding and equality statements, visit our jobs page.