Three points isn't the only priority tomorrow afternoon. Making sure everyone goes home safe is the most important result. Luton Town is working closely with the police and the EFL to review security at Kenilworth Road. Now we are asking you to do your bit.
It is vital that everyone - players, staff and supporters - remains vigilant and reports any concerns to stewards, staff members or police. Attacks might be rare, and the chance of you being caught up in one unlikely, but the message is #ActionCountersTerrorism.
Striker Danny Hylton says: "We all bring family and friends to the game so it is really important everyone looks out for each other and reports anything suspicious.
"The stewards are here to help keep us all safe so please be patient and cooperate with their instructions. When it comes to security it has to be a team effort and we are all players."
Here's a quick reminder of what you can do to help keep yourself and others safe:
* Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks
* Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground
* Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
* If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
* In an emergency, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them
* If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile
* Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
* Once you are safe, follow the local police force on Twitter for updates