The Town are looking for Hospitality stewards for the upcoming campaign to work within the hospitality areas within the stadium to greet guests that are attending a match day.
You will be expected to work effectively as part of a team, aiming to go beyond the expectations of all customers to ensure they have a memorable matchday experience.
Key responsibilities on a match day include:
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to keep your uniform and personal appearance to a high standard
- Ensure the hospitality lounge is clean and presentable for the arrival of guests
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests
- Be ready to anticipate and address guests service requests and needs throughout the matchday
- Communicate with supporters and colleagues clearly and in a professional manner
Previous experience is desirable but not essential. If you believe you can meet all the above responsibilities and are 18 years and older, then please get in touch and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org