At Saturday’s game against Cheltenham, Luton NHS will have a mobile health check unit situated at the Kenilworth End of the stadium giving free health checks to people who meet the relevant criteria.
The NHS Health Check typically takes around 20 minutes and includes:
● Blood pressure test, blood glucose* and cholesterol assessment.
● Lifestyle assessments, personal and family medical history.
● Healthy weight calculation.
● Assessing your risk of developing Stroke, Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes and Kidney Disease in the next 10 years.
You are eligible for a free NHS Health Check if:
● You are between 40 – 74 years old.
● You live in Luton or you live outside of Luton, but are registered with a Luton GP.
● You have not had an NHS Health Check within the last 5 years.
● You have not been diagnosed with or are not taking medication for heart disease (including blood pressure medication), stroke, diabetes, chronic kidney disease or dementia or on a statin
You can book a health check for Saturday by clicking on the link here if you are eligible…
For more information call 01582 638504, visit luton.nhshealthchecks.com or click on the link to the NHS Health Check poster below...