The stats you need to know in the wake of Saturday's triumph
The stats you need to know:
• Victory was the Town’s fifth in six matches.
• The win was also the Hatters’ fifth victory in six away games under Nathan Jones (W5, L1).
• The Town have kept four clean sheets in their last six away fixtures.
• It was the fourth time in the last eight games the Town have won 1-0.
• Jack Marriott has scored the winning goal in three of these four 1-0 wins.
• Marriott took his tally to 13 for the season with his fifth goal in his last seven appearances.
• Paddy McCourt has assisted winning Marriott goals twice in the last the last four matches.
• Victory was the Town’s 10th away win of the season.
• Only leaders Northampton and second-placed Oxford have better away records than the Hatters.
• Not since 2004/05 have the Town won 10 or more away games in a season in the Football League.
• Plymouth registered 18 shots to the Hatters’ eight and enjoyed 62% of the possession.
• Glen Rea became the 15th player to make his debut this season for the Town and the 31st different player used in all competitions this season.
• Jonathan Smith was the only Town player who played in the corresponding fixture at Home Park last season.
• The Town have now won on three of their last four visits to Home Park.
• The win was the Hatters’ 2,118th in their 130-year history.