The stats you need to know after Saturday's home defeat
The stats you need to know:
• The Town have now lost their last three matches at Kenilworth Road against Crawley (1 Conference, 1 JPT, 1 League 2).
• Crawley striker Matt Harrold has scored in all three games against the Hatters this season.
• It is now seven matches since the Town last scored a goal in the first half of a match at Kenilworth Road (last Paul Benson v Northampton, 12th December).
• Crawley have now kept first half clean sheets in four of their last five away games.
• The Hatters won the corner count 14-1, had 22 shots, hit the woodwork twice and enjoyed 61 per cent of possession.
• Goalkeeper Jonathan Mitchell’s first touch of the ball was to pick it out of the net after Harrold’s strike.
• It was only the second time the Hatters have lost 1-0 this season (last v Bristol Rovers 18th August).
• It was the 10th time this season the Town have failed to score in a match (all competitions).
• Defeat was the Town’s 1,899th in their history.