The stats you need to know after Saturday's draw with Cambridge
• Nathan Jones remains unbeaten as a manager, including a two-match spell in caretaker charge of Brighton.
• The Hatters have not scored in 360 minutes of football – not since Paul Benson’s 100th-minute winner at Exeter.
• Not since October-November 2006 have the Town gone four matches without scoring in all competitions.
• You have to go back 20 years for the last time the Hatters went four League games without scoring, under Lennie Lawrence in the Championship in March 1996.
• The Hatters remain unbeaten at home to Cambridge in the Football League (W4, D5).
• Jake Howells and Mark Tyler have now played under six different Luton managers (Harford, Money, Brabin, Buckle, Still, Jones).
• Howells made his 322nd appearance for the club on Saturday, while Tyler played just eight minutes before being substituted on what was his 294th appearance for the Town.
• The Town have drawn three times in the last 10 games, and all three draws have ended goalless.
• Overall Luton Town record: Played 5294. Won 2111. Drawn 1287. Lost 1896. Scored 8403. Conceded 7620.