Boss writes in our programme for the very first time
Nathan Jones pens his first notes in charge of the Hatters inside issue 16 of our matchday programme on Saturday.
The new Town boss says the fans will play a massive part in what he and the players want to achieve in his opening column as Hatters chief.
Vice-chairman David Wilkinson, meanwhile, in his boardroom piece, explains the process behind the appointment process and how Jones became the Board’s number one choice.
We’ve got plenty more inside Saturday’s programme - which you can order online here
- on Jones’ arrival, as well as details on the Youth Team’s success in the Youth Alliance.
We also have a different programme cover for you too, with Saturday’s design taking inspiration from a game against Cambridge back in the 1992/93 season.
Saturday’s issue is packed with much more news, features and interviews. Our latest 76-page issue has tonnes to keep your occupied if you’re in the ground early before the match or sitting on the train on your way home afterwards.
Inside issue 16 we have:
• Latest news from the Hatters’ academy
• Pictures from the last three games since we were last at home
• An update from community department
• A comprehensive guide to Cambridge
• Archive photographs from historian Roger Wash
• Photographs and action from our last two matches
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (they are the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground for £3. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the match and, of course, acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.