Weekend reflection in numbers
The stats you need to know in the wake of Saturday's 2-0 victory over AFC Wimbledon
• Mark Tyler made his 275th appearance for the Hatters. In the process he kept his 113th clean sheet. That’s a 41% clean sheet to appearance ratio. The 38-year-old goalkeeper made his first appearance for the Club against Wimbledon in August 2009.
• Midfielder Alex Lawless came on for his 175th appearance for the Club. The Welshman, who signed from York in 2010, has scored 21 goals in that time. The 30-year-old made his debut in a 1-0 defeat at Wrexham in November 2010.
• The Hatters recorded their third league win of the season in their ninth match. In the past two seasons the Town have also won three of their first nine games.
• Two-goal Jack Marriott became the eighth different goalscorer for the Town in the Football League season.
• Wimbledon’s Karleigh Osborne was shown two yellow cards in the space of 286 seconds, leading to his first-half red card – the second time this season a player of the Hatters’ opposition has been red carded.
• The victory was the Hatters’ 2,105th in their history.
• The win was only the Town’s third in their last 14 against Wimbledon, and ended a run of four games without a victory against the Dons.
• It was the first time since October 2014 that the Hatters registered back-to-back League wins.