A guide to what's inside issue seven on Saturday
The seventh programme of our 130th anniversary season goes on sale on Saturday for the visit of Mansfield Town.
To celebrate this campaign, our programme covers this season hark back to a previous classic encounter with the day’s opposition – and you can read more about the story behind the cover inside each issue. The weekend’s cover draws inspiration from the time the Town beat the Stags when Graham French scored one of the greatest goals of all-time at Kenilworth Road.
- which you can order online hereSaturday’s 76-page programme - has tonnes to keep your occupied if you’re in the ground early before the match or sitting on the train on your way home afterwards.
Inside issue seven we hear from manager John Still, captain Stephen McNulty, while director Mike Herrick pens the notes from the boardroom.
And if that wasn't enough, feast your eyes on what else is inside:
• Action, stats and reaction from our games with Cambridge and Notts County
• Interviews with Luke Guttridge, Luke Wilkinson and Jonathan Smith
• Comprehensive section on our visitors Mansfield
• Updates and profiles from our youth academy
• History section from club historian Roger Wash
• A round-up of all of our latest community activity
So remember to get hold of your copy from our sellers (they are the ones dressed in pink!) from in and around the ground for £3. As well as a matchday programme, this issue also serves as a good guide for the match and, of course, acts as a collectable for the season. Make sure you don’t miss a copy from our special selection of covers.
Plus don’t forget, if you have a message or photograph that you’d like to see included in future issues this season, just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.