The stats you need to know in the wake of our 2-0 win over Barnet on Saturday.
• The Hatters remain unbeaten in five games against Barnet in all competitions (W4, D1), winning all three home games (3-1, 2-1, 2-0).
• Danny Green made his first League 2 start of the season on home soil. His only previous appearance at Kenilworth Road in League 2 came as a substitute in the 1-0 win over Mansfield on 19th September.
• Cameron McGeehan’s eighth goal of the season placed him top of the Town’s top goalscorer list. The midfielder’s goal was his 14th goal in 51 appearances for the Hatters.
• McGeehan now averages a goal every 172 minutes.
• Paul Benson made his first start since the defeat at Yeovil in August to make his 70th appearance for the club.
• The victory was the Town’s 2,110th of their history and their 1,446th on home soil.
• Mark Tyler is one game away from equalling Keith Keane’s record of 285th Luton appearances.
• Paddy McCourt came on for his 10th appearance injury time less than 24 hours after he was introduced as a substitute to win his 18th cap for Northern Ireland in their friendly against Latvia on Friday.
• The 8,497 inside Kenilworth Road on Saturday was the fourth highest attendance of the day in England, and the highest in League 2.