With less than half of this campaign remaining and the Hatters well placed to push for promotion, we’re excited to let you know that season tickets for the 2015/16 campaign will be on sale on Monday March 2nd at the special EarlyBird rates.
What’s the plan?
We’re all hoping for a successful end to the season resulting in promotion to League 1 – but before things on the pitch are decided, we’re giving loyal fans the opportunity to purchase season tickets at this season’s prices.
Regardless of which league we’re in, season ticket holders will enjoy the unique Kenilworth Road atmosphere as much as ever. There’s also some new initiatives we’re putting into effect for the 15-16 campaign:
Soak up the Oak!
We’ll be offering season tickets in the Oak Road end at a reduced rate, but availability is limited so get yours before they’re all gone.
Family Hatters matter!
We’re going to be offering better access for families in the Kenilworth Road stand with even more seats designated to fans who want to bring their kids along to the ground.
It’s the nature of football that some matches are more appealing than others to some fans. This season, we’re introducing a new match categorisation system for standard tickets which recognises this - so we can sell tickets for the most popular games at a slight premium, while offering tickets to less well-attended games at a reduced rate. The goal is to fill the stadium with as many people as we can for all matches whether it’s a sunny Saturday afternoon local derby or a Tuesday night in mid-winter.
All new buy-back scheme
As a season ticket holder, you’ll obviously want to come to as many games as you can. But we know it’s not always possible to come to every game, so next season we’ll be giving you the chance to ‘sell’ tickets back to us for certain categories of games. It’s a win-win deal, enabling us to fill more seats for capacity games while you get something back instead of the ticket going to waste.
Be a diamond
On top of all this, we’ll be offering a range of new and improved benefits to Diamond season ticket holders, so if you’ve been thinking about upgrading – make 15-16 the season.
Dates for your diary
The early-bird rate won’t be around for long so don’t miss out. Here are the key dates:
- Monday March 2nd – 23rd. Early-bird season tickets on sale.
- Not only will this rate be available to fans paying up front in full, it’ll also be available to purchase with a manageable four-monthly instalment plan at the same great early-bird price.
- Tuesday March 24th – Thursday 2nd April
- Season ticket sales frozen.
- Friday 3rd April – 31st May
- Prime-time rate season tickets go on sale.
- If it’s still unclear which division the Hatters will be playing in next season at this point, season tickets will be on sale at League 2 prices with a commitment from the ticket-holder to pay the difference if we are promoted to League 1.
- Two instalment plans (a four month and an eight month option with joining fee) will be available throughout Primetime and Anytime sales periods.
- Anytime prices will apply from 1st June onwards
Don’t forget to follow us online Facebook; facebook.com/lutontown
and on Twitter; @lutontown
(#COYH) for updates and reminders. Full season ticket details and prices will be announced in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for all your amazing support so far and come on you Hatters!
*Adults - non-discounted 14/15 rate