Facts and figures ahead of Posh tie
The stats you need to know ahead of Sunday’s game at Peterborough:
• The Town have only lost twice in 12 matches at London Road (W3, D7, L2).
• Peterborough have won their last four League 1 games scoring 14 goals in the process.
• The two sides drew 2-2 at London Road in the last meeting in Peterborough in January 2005.
• Posh have averaged 5,542 in League 1 matches at London Road this season.
• The Hatters’ four former Peterborough players – Mark Tyler, Scott Griffiths, Josh McQuoid and Craig Mackail-Smith – have played a combined 740 matches for Posh. Goalkeeper Tyler makes up 486 of these.
• Striker Mackail-Smith scored 99 goals in 217 matches while at London Road.
• Peterborough have scored 30 goals in their last 10 League 1 matches having scored 16 in their previous 10.
• Forward Conor Washington has scored seven goals in his last seven games for Posh.
• The Town are unbeaten in five games against Peterborough (W2, D3).
• Posh’s last win over the Hatters came at Kenilworth Road on the opening day of the 2002/03 season (W 3-2).
• The Hatters have lost just twice of the last 20 meetings between the two clubs home and away (W9, D9, L2).
• The sides have met once before in the FA Cup with the Town winning a third round tie 3-0 at Kenilworth Road in January 1983.
• The Town have scored in all of their last eight meetings with Posh. The Hatters have only failed to score six times in 24 meetings with Peterborough.
• The largest attendance to witness a Luton v Peterborough match came when 13,105 saw the Town beat Posh 5-2 at Kenilworth Road in a League Cup replay in August 1969.